Sunday, March 28, 2004

Mrs. Crabtree

I woke up yesterday to have my entire Saturday stretched in front of me, with full intentions of catching up on things I had put off for the week. But then I got a full blown case of Spring allergies that knocked me on my ass. Was I grumpy? Oh yes, I was grumpy. Sore throat, foggy head, body aches and itchy eyes will do that to a girl. So needless to say, I didn't get much done.

That didn't stop me from trying to get out to see Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I would still be stopped, however, because thanks to a very slow waiter at a mediocre Chinese restaurant, the movie was sold out upon arrival.

This morning? I'm feeling better physically, however I'm still grumpy-grump. I was doing okay until someone decided to run a load of laundry right now, when I really need to get in the shower and head out to an English pub downtown for brunch. I'm supposed to be there in an hour. Someone will be rushing.

Will my weekend improve? Will there be murder in California? These are the questions that will be answered tomorrow.