Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Procrastination Junction

Ugh, it's officially the end of the month, and I? Am screwed. Because I haven't done SHIT in the last two days. Do I have any creative excuses for why not? No, I do not.

The end of the month is a busy time for my business because I have to wrap up all my work, finalize my plan for the upcoming month and do lots and lots of business housekeeping. I HAD plenty of time to do this, with relatively quiet Monday and Tuesday, but I didn't do much.

Want to hear me whine? GOOD! Having my own business is hard damn work sometimes. Sure, it has plenty 'o perks. But it also means I have to wear many hats from: receptionist, accountant, marketing director, CEO, planner, and worker bee AT my actual gigs.

I also have a very undisciplined attitude sometimes when it comes to the above listed jobs that I don't like too much. I tend to do them last, rather than continously to make things run smoother. And that my friends adds up to shitloads of stuff to do at the end of the month.

So today I will be little quiet girl (except for music blasting), trying to get my shit done so that I'm not doing it into next month.

Fascinating, yes? Riveting! WILL she get her work done? I know you're all on pins and needles, but that's all I've got this fine ass morning.