Sunday, November 19, 2006

Very nice.

I went and saw this movie Friday night. While I definitely laughed at parts, I was a little disappointed by it. Maybe because it has been way too hyped up...billed as THE FUNNIEST movie ever. It was funny, yes. Funniest movie ever...not so sure. I also couldn't help but think that a lot of it was more scripted than what was let on.

And there, ta da, is my movie review. You're welcome?

I shouldn't totally poo-poo it, I was also super tired and watching the late showing of it, so I was also fighting to keep my eyes open.

That's how it's been for me lately. I'm always going-going-going, and when I finally get a chance to just SIT and not work or worry about something, I get the sleepies. Which will hopefully be remedied now as I slept and slept and slept some mo' today. I'm actually worried I won't be able to sleep tonight, I slept so damn much.