Friday, November 10, 2006

Hey.

Happy birthday. I have the following things to say to you:

Clean out your fuckin' ears! This party's for girls....and Sheldon.

You are a good friend. You are funny. You need to feel better about yourself because I think you're pretty kick-ass. Even though you think Anchorman was a great movie. It was funny, don't get me wrong, but your love for it is too strong.

You have a good heart. You are a good person. I wish you'd see that. I wish you'd work things out with some people, and I think you know who I mean. I think you're going to regret it later on, because I did the same thing and I know of which I speak.

You are crazy talented. Don't ever doubt that.

I love your laugh. When you really just go for it and it comes from your gut, and you sincerely think something is funny. It makes me laugh that much harder. Even if it's at my expense.

Happy Birthday. Let's get some fuckin chicken!

Friends 4-ever,

-Me