Tuesday, November 21, 2006

What was I doing?

There are days when it's a wonder I get anything done. I'm all over the place, all scattery and deep breaths. I've decided that my mantra for 2007 will be one word: Focus. I've got a lot of cleaning up to do before that in order to make it happen, but Jesus Nipsey Russell, I will!

I came to this realization just now when I realized I couldn't work in the disaster which is my office, and spread myself out in the dining room. And when I walked back into my office to just get a PEN I about cried when I saw it from a fresh perspective - it's all mad-scientist crazy. I've gotten myself all set up and organized before, but keeping up a system has been really difficult for me. The reason being, I'm more of a "drop and go" girl. I work on something, drop it, and go on to the next thing. And needless to say I come back to many piles, things unfinished, and then I wonder why the need for the deep breaths.

It's time to get some god damn focus.