Monday, October 11, 2004

Bleah.

I should feel fabulous today. I SHOULD! For yesterday I took the entire day off and didn't do a damn thing other than sleep and watch horrible Ben Stiller films. Yes, plural. And eat. Oh yes, there was food.

I slept more than I was awake. I should be a spring chicken at this point, ready to take on the world.

Yet, I don't feel so good. I've been procrastinating all morning. I'm feeling a little allergy ridden, and I don't want to take the damn medicine because I don't want to be groggier than I already am. And also, my day started with the exterminator showing up, and I made the mistake of immediately going out to water my plants (procrastination - anything is better than sitting at my desk working!), and I think I inhaled too much of the bug spray stuff because I feel a little icky and I have a weird taste in my mouth. Brilliant, I am.

I have so much to do this week. SO MUCH! I know I always say that, but I mean it this time! I DO! It's more than one person can do. I like the challenge, though. When I feel NORMAL.