Friday, April 30, 2004

An open letter...

Dear Eve Plumb,

What's up? Hey, just thought you'd like to know...I started a blog a couple months ago, and I thought it would be funny to call it "The New Jan Brady" because well, it's a new blog and stuff, and you know what? PEOPLE LOVE YOU.

It's true! I get AT LEAST ten Google searches a DAY from folks looking for you. Or Jan, anyway. You are a NATIONAL TREASURE, for godsakes!

I will let you know...the Google searches are pretty tame. Mostly just "Jan+Brady" or "Who+is+Jan+Brady?". I've been hoping for some more interesting ones**. But, still, girl you ROCK, even 30 years later. Go on with your bad self.

I'll work on trying to get someone to start a blog called "Marcia Marcia Marcia!" and we can see who gets the most hits. Kay?

Word, girl. WORD.
-Me


**Amy helps me come up with interesting Jan Google Searches (actually she came up with all of them, because I am lazy):

Jan Brady Naked
Brady Bunch Orgy
Jan Alice Marcia Lesbians
am i the new jan brady?
jan brady afro
die marcia marcia
jan brady spooge