Thursday, April 22, 2004

Nuthin, but then somethin'

Yeah, I've got NUTHIN' today. Why? Because I spent all morning writing new episodes of The Bold & The Bloglicious. You totally read it, right? Yeah well today we wrote FOUR episodes. And we outright cracked ourselves up.

Because Amy? She cracks my shit up in a big way. And the best part? We never tell each other WHERE we're taking the story. We just do it, no planning, just fly-by-the-seat-of-our-proper-asses. FUN!

Feel free to read Parts 22-25 on the side bar. IN ORDER, please.

I will add one thing. Last night I was watching Extreme Makeover for the first time ever. And let me tell you people, while 2 out of 3 transformations were pretty impressive, the producers of that show are DAMN MEAN!

I mean, here's some things they said, and I'm paraphrasing a bit because I don't remember exact lines (hello, WINE!):

About Kim:
"Let's get rid of that ugly third nipple!"
"Once her teeth are fixed, maybe now she'll have a life."

About Regiina, and this one floored me.
"Fortunately, her children were blessed with good looks." THAT my friends, is an exact quote. And the "fortunately"? Dripping with condescending-ness.

Okay, it's great that they are helping these people. I'm all for boosting their self-esteem. But to make them feel more like shit before their surgeries? Please.

If it were me? And I was feeling all good about my new look, but then I saw the shit they said about me during taping, I'd be doing some serious ass kicking.

I'm just saying.

Okay, now I must go to Costco, land of 800 rolls of toilet paper for $2!