Monday, January 23, 2006

Jan's a big BABY.

I've been a little boo-hooer the last few days. Not depressed, doom and gloom, just ready to turn on the water works in an instant. Without wanting to!

It started when I was making dinner the other night and my dish didn't look ANYTHING like the picture of the recipe. Even though I followed the recipe to the LETTER. And didn't have one drop of alcohol during the whole process. I looked in the pan, looked at the picture, and then: BOO HOO.

Next day I saw a bunny run across a street and miss getting hit by a BMW within a billionth of a second. The bunny is safe: Still, BOO HOO.

Last night it was a combination of 2:00 a.m. and the last scene of this series that has taken me since CHRISTMAS to watch all the way through and Lord I'm in love with these men now.

And that's it. I'm doing well, just a bit sniffly here and there.

Obviously I'm really tired. I'm always tear provoked when exhausted.