Monday, October 24, 2005

October, I can't hear you.

Within the last month I've been here, here, and here. If you're saying 'whew', I join you.

During all of this, and upon my return from the last one, I've been sick with various sinus related goodness which mostly involved spurts of my ears being plugged. I'm thinking this was due to air travel, as on my last trip upon landing in both the city and then back home I had the worst...screeching...pressure pain ever in my ears. Delightful, really.

With all the travel, excitement, sickness and bustling work in between trips, this month has been an absolute whirlwind. One I wouldn't want to do again until, say, 2009. Mama needs a little rest.

The best part of the last trip? Watching Kelly Bundy do it UP. Seriously, I think I got a tear in my eye (I'm certain I got a lump in my throat) when I stood for her ovation. She was amazing.

Also, I think I gained about 300 pounds from all of the good food. It's impossible to eat anything bad in that town.