Friday, July 01, 2005

It's a tad warm, and I'm a tad mental.

It's hotter than shit where I am. Let's just say I'm not one of those girls who looks all "glowy" when I'm sweating. Not happy!

I'm busier than shit right now. So much going on. But happy!

There's this lady, she's a bit on the older side, and she's a receptionist where I do some business. She hates me for some reason. I'm genuinely perplexed. I really hardly ever have to interact with her, but when she sees me, her face gets all pinchy ala Renee Z., and she looks like it takes her every ounce of energy she can muster just to say hello to me.

I'm super nice! I brought her a plant when a family member passed away suddenly! Why does she hate me so?

Then yesterday I was included in one of those sappy "Girlfriends are the bosom of life" or some shit like that e-mails. And then I was all happy! Excited for like ten whole minutes! I'm her FRIEND.

Until she realizes she accidentally put me on the distribution list.

TOO LATE NOW, LADY! Our friendship is the SANCTINTY OF LIFE and I know this because I IMMEDIATELY FORWARDED IT TO TWENTY WOMEN and got back TWO RESPONSES so therefore our fate is SEALED.