Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Mystery Hiney Pain

My left ass cheek hurts something fierce.

I wish I could tell you it's a result injury from some crazy wild adventure, but to be honest I have no idea what caused it. Other than, sitting? Did I forget how to sit? Is my left ass cheek just DONE with sitting now?

The funny thing is, I don't know what the hell to do with an ass injury. It's definitely the muscle, but it only hurts when it first touches a seat and then again when I get up to walk. It's kind of cracking me up though. I'm over here wincing like hell in my office. God forbid I need to get up and get anything. I've actually procrastinated getting some paper clips out of a cabinet to finish collating some documents because that would involve getting up. So now I just have loose papers everywhere.

My life, it is a glamourous one.

Happy Flag Day. I'm sorry I didn't get you anything.