Monday, April 04, 2005

Focus

It seems I've misplaced my focus. My brain is all wonky and has been for a few days now. I have stack upon stacks of things to take care of on my desk, things to do, places to go, people to see. Yet the soundtrack in my brain is the beginning of "24"...blip blip blip...blipblipblip....yet nothing ever comes after all the blips.

So instead of sitting here pretending to catch up, I've ordered a boatload of sushi and I'm sipping a glass of wine. Knowing that it will all be here tomorrow is just fine with me. Yet, something needs to give. I need some clarity. Focus. Motivation?

There were about a billion butterflies flying around my neighborhood today. One of the joys of working from home is staring at my neighborhood all day. The butterflies, they knew where they were headed. I was jealous. I'll bet this guy would have loved The Butterfly Show as well.