Monday, April 03, 2006

Awesome!

Okay, I'm done being all pissy and whatnot.

There are a lot of things going on in my personal life that cause me to be...on...the...edge...at all times! It's fun, really. And it results in me getting pissy when really there is no need, because things like a dumb space to write silly things is really so small in the grand scheme of things, and wow aren't I brilliant with that realization.

Also, my cleaning lady was reading, and guess what? She is no longer my cleaning lady.

Ta-DA!

What's it called when someone QUITS after reading your blog? Is it somewhere along the lines of being Dooced? "And then I New Jan Brady-ed on her ass and was out of there!"

But, you KNOW she laughed at the Jesus figurines. She totally did.

I'd love to tell you about how it all came about, but it's neither here nor there, and it's all very silly. She's also moving out of state, so there's that. AND I wrote her a letter of recommendation. Because I felt bad. And I had to do SOMETHING in return for her making my red retro toaster look BRAND NEW.