Friday, May 14, 2004

Ch-Check it out

Aww yeah, new Beastie Boys.

I have lots of good memories tied to all things Beastie. Mary and I knew EVERY DAMN song in the late 80's/early 90's and would often only answer each other in Beastie Boy lyrics. And there was the night we danced on huge suspended surfboards in a club to "Brass Monkey" and Mary almost plummeted to her death. To which she said afterward, "At least I would have died happy." Amen.

My schedule is insane the next eight weeks. I will be busier than I have ever been in my entire life. That's alright though.

Oh, and my template's all screwy so I can't get to the sections to update links, the Brady pic, and the Randomness. I'm sure the friendly folks at Blogger will be helping me out with that soon. The Randomness one bugs me, because I don't want ya'll thinking I'm eating three Krispy Kremes a day. I mean, I can really neither confirm or deny, but PLEASE.