Friday, June 04, 2004

Poor, poor Ben.

I had a VERY long dream last night in which Ben Affleck was my boyfriend. Or wanted to be my boyfriend is more like it.

This is very disturbing, because for one thing, I don't really like Ben Affleck. Other than his recent stint on SNL. In which the Gigli sketch had me in tears. But other than that, I feel he is completely overrated.

The dream was intense though. Not sexual, just that he was TERRIBLY in love with me and was woo-ing me and trying to convince MY FRIENDS that I should be with him. He was a charming one in this dream.

I hadn't even thought of it from the moment I woke up, as I've been in non-stop motion since 7:00 a.m., but then I just read this news blurb and it all came back to me. Now the poor guy is SICK over me.

I'm icked, and charmed, all at the same time. I need to get a daisy and start pulling off petals ("Do I love him? Do I love him not?").

Probably not, since right when I start to think he's okay, I get that stupid image of him marching animal crackers over Liv Tyler's tummy in Armeggedon (spelled wrong, so sorry), and I lose it. That scene just irritated the snot out of me.