Monday, September 13, 2004

Crazy Week. Crazy WEAK. Ha!

It's Monday morning, just before 9:00 a.m. and I just realized I've been sitting at my desk staring at my laptop all, "Doyyyyy".

I was up until 2:00 a.m. trying to get my shit together for this week, but still? Disaster. And forty hundred billion things to do today, let alone this week.

I'm going to have company for a week beginning Wednesday night, and while I'm excited about it, I'm in a bit of tissy trying to get myself all caught up and straightened out and work promised to people all done pretty like so I can relax a bit for the visit.

I have meetings like a mutha today. I'm hoping by the time I make it to the first one, other important sounding words will come out of my mouth. Instead of "doy". And slobber.

I didn't really slobber, I just made that part up.