Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Blog THIS! II

More random quotes I found while blog-hopping during a conference call:

"so i was writing a recipe card for biscuits... but i didn't really say the recipe part... sooooooooo yeah."

"oh i organised me b-day! tis in 1 month today! kant w8!"

"It's not Normal to be Normal, it's Normal to be Weird, because after all, Normal is in the eye of the beholder."

"Well I really don't like to lie unless I have to. "

"Remember that you love the stars, and the sound of free-running, wild water and the orgasmic excitement that strikes like lightning when the end of your rod seemingly bends in half."

"So I'd just like to announce to uhh...well...myself, that I just had the best orgasm ever tonight with my girlfriend. That is not an exaggeration either. Yay lesbians being good at everything."

"I really hate to hit animals with a car. I understand it is a them or me thing and that God will make more, but I just feel so awful! "

"PS: Don't do Alcohol!"