Tuesday, February 14, 2006

T'was not to be.

It was a career opportunity, that would have been huge, but people need to THINK ABOUT IT and WILL GET BACK TO ME, and this is the part where I cry.

I shouldn't have even written that post this morning, but I had to do something because I was all jittery and nervousy and sitting alone in an office with no one to yell "Holy crap I'm nervous!" to and it was starting to get to me.

So, there will be lots more champagne and a little less chocolate, because even the best chocolate can't get me out of my funk right now. I was hoping to toast to this opportunity, but I will try to remain classy and not a Bitter Betty (yet I'm totally thinking Bitter Betty thoughts towards the person making the final decision - example, I hope they are denied champagne and chocolate this evening!).

After all, I've only known about this possibility for less than a week, and I was doing okay before then, so I will pretend it didn't rear it's unattainable head and be on my way.

Gah and GRRR and whatever additional tsk tsk noise.